[Libguestfs] [EXTERNAL] - Re: LIBGUESTFS mount disk failure

Raja Ram Sharma rsharma6 at opentext.com
Sun Sep 17 16:11:25 UTC 2023

Thank you, Richard!

Guestfs_launch was failing due to internal program issue. Since guesfs_launch creates new process for guesfs process.

Hence, Guestfs_launch was failing since new process creation failed in internal program due to remote connection.

We resolved using Deamon and Sender logic.
When Deamon will receive message from sender to launch guest it will launch guestfs runner program => Happy Path is working.

One more help is needed : https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/issues/124
I can get guestfs_last_error using function_callback and write to log file.
But "event Handling" is not working Also, std::cout and std::cerr still printing on terminal.

Is there any workaround for Event Handling?
 How to completely disable/enable standard output?

In short, Any Debugging sample program, https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/issues/124

Libguestfs:issue$124, contains sample program.

Thanks
RR