[libvirt] hash.c patches

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Sat Feb 12 00:07:43 UTC 2011

On 02/11/2011 03:39 AM, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently started looking at libvirt code, and while reading hash.c,
> I noticed a few buglets and some cleanup that could be done. I was
> planning to test them carefully before sending them (ie make sure
> there's a unit test for this code), but since I don't know when I have
> time for that, and since make check and make syntax-check are passing,
> I'm just sending them for an initial review :)
>
> If you prefer the patches inline/in separate mails, just let me know.

Thanks for your efforts so far; I've run out of time to review them much
today, other than to point out that the patches state n/8 but there are
only 6 of them.

Yes, we prefer one patch per email all threaded together (git send-email
-8 can do the right thing), as it's easier to comment on one patch at a
time in that manner (if some of your patches are ready to be applied
while others need rework, for example).

Also, a question on 5/8, where you added calls to the OOM reporter - did
you check that all hash table clients elsewhere in the code base are not
duplicating the call when they get a NULL return?