[libvirt] Html docs for win32 build?

Matthias Bolte matthias.bolte at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 16 08:49:10 UTC 2011

2011/2/14 Justin Clift <jclift at redhat.com>:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> Thinking we should include the generated html docs
> in the win32 installer.
>
> Any thoughts/objections?

Sure we can do that.

> Also, thinking that if we do, it shouldn't be too hard
> to install the xhtml1-dtds and use them during the libvirt
> compile process.
>
> As a quick test, since I'd already worked out the steps for
> the xhtml1 bits when packaging OSX, it was pretty easy to
> cut-n-paste the bits into a rough script to do it (attached).

I just tested it and it works nicely.

But when we build from a tarball (that's what msys_setup currently
does in all cases) then the tarball already includes pre-generated
docs.

I think, I'm going to integrate your script nevertheless as it makes
the dev environment more complete. Thanks for the script :)

Matthias