[libvirt] [libvirt-glib 4/4] Implement gvir_config_domain_get_devices

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Tue Jan 3 21:38:15 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> There are some devices which we are not able to parse yet, in these
> cases a runtime warning is printed to tell what's going on.

  Actually I see that most of the device types are not being handled.
I would suggest we implement all the cases before merging this or
otherwise we'll easily forget about this. Yes the warning won't let us
forget but I don't think emitting a warning for each unimplemented
type (by the library itself) is a good idea since these warnings are
visible to users/app developers and they are useless for them.

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124