[libvirt] libxl requires libuuid?

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Mon May 13 22:55:49 UTC 2013

I got this compile error on a relatively new rawhide machine install:

  CC       libvirt_driver_libxl_impl_la-libxl_conf.lo
In file included from /usr/include/libxl.h:259:0,
                 from libxl/libxl_conf.c:29:
/usr/include/libxl_uuid.h:27:23: fatal error: uuid/uuid.h: No such file
or directory
 #include <uuid/uuid.h>
                       ^
compilation terminated.

Is this a case of the libxl development package not pulling in enough
pre-reqs?  Does libvirt need to work around this, or do I just file a
bug against libxl?