[libvirt] nested HVM in libxl againagain.

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Thu Oct 1 13:23:30 UTC 2015

A while back I posted a patch to add nested HVM to libvirt and libxl.

Something made me think the patch got accepted and incorporated into
libvirt(It must have been the sleep deprivation).

I noticed that the latest still does not support nested hvm(under xen).

Should I try posting a patch again or just live with keeping my own copy?

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||