[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.3.4

Roman Bogorodskiy bogorodskiy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:15:55 UTC 2016

  Andrea Bolognani wrote:

> On Wed, 2016-04-27 at 10:52 +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>> > [...] someone should look at a potential FreeBSD portability issue
> > based on the report (or that could be that the Jenkins test need
> > a bit of attention)
>
> I believe the libvirt-freebsd Jenkins job has been phased out
> in favor of adding the FreeBSD build slave to the same
> libvirt-daemon-build job used for Linux builds.
>
> The downstream libvirt-daemon-syntax-check and
> libvirt-daemon-check don't seem to have been updated to
> reflect this change yet, nor have the libvirt-freebsd and
> libvirt-freebsd-daemon-check jobs been removed.
>
> CCing Suren and Roman so they can give their take on the matter,
> but I'm fairly confident FreeBSD is doing just fine :)

Yeah, I'm not having any issues on FreeBSD so far, so I assume these
issues are related to Jenkins configuration.

However, there's at least one thing that's currently broken: the new
peer address feature, when running with ifconfig, uses Linux specific
syntax and in terms of peer address FreeBSD's ifconfig behaves
differently. I haven't started working on the fix so far. :(

Roman Bogorodskiy