[libvirt] update keycodemapdb submodule for 4.1.0 release

Daniel P. Berrangé berrange at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 16:52:09 UTC 2018

On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 09:47:32AM -0700, Jim Fehlig wrote:
> I mistakenly dropped keycodemapdb commit 6b3d716e from our libvirt 4.1.0
> builds only to stumble across the failures in py3 environments that are
> fixed by that commit. Should the submodule be updated for the 4.1.0 release?

Since the release is scheduled for tomorrow I'm pretty wary of updating
the submodule before that.

You show that we we missing CI coverage for python3 though, so we
should address that. We could make our Fedora Jenkins CI builds use py3,
along with one of our Travis scenarios, so we get a mix of py2&py3
coverage in both Jenkins & Travis.