[libvirt] plan for next release

Erik Skultety eskultet at redhat.com
Mon May 28 08:15:22 UTC 2018

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 10:01:06AM +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   Seems the end of the month is coming soon !
> I suggest to enter freeze tomorrow morningm with plan for an RC2 on Thursday
> and a final release on the week-end,
>
>   Hope this works for everybody,
>
>  thanks !

Hi,
would Wednesday and RC2 on Friday work too? I'm asking because there's the AMD
SEV patches (I'm reviewing it at the moment)  which introduce a new API and we
really should get this into this release, the patches look good so far, so I
don't expect more than a v7 with mostly nitpick being fixed...

Thanks,
Erik