[libvirt] Libvirt 5.9.0 Lags

Dincer Beken dbeken at blackned.de
Tue Dec 3 11:28:37 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I am using Arch Linux 5.3.13-arch1-1 and libvirt 5.9.0.

After I made a linux update (sudo pacman -Syu), I got the new, libvirt version mentioned above.

But soon after I realized, while programming in eclipse, that copy paste does not work anymore. After couple of tries, when I try to copy some lines of code, it freezes for a short time, and looses the copied text in the clipboard.

I converted the VM's into vdi and continuing to work with virtual box. There, on the same laptop and the same VM, I don't have that issue!

Is this a known issue? I really need a fix urgently, since I ve got other VMs which are optimized for KVM.

I ve also post this issue to stackoverflow:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59155986/lags-in-libvirt-5-9-0

Many Thanks, Dincer