[Linux-cachefs] fscache/cachefs ready for use?

Paul Archer parcher at bcm.edu
Fri Jul 7 20:04:56 UTC 2006

I hate to ask such a basic question, but since I can't find a homepage for
cFS/FSc development (is there one?) that would answer this question, here
goes:
Is cachefs/fscache usable? And if so, is there a HOWTO or instructions for
setup somewhere? I've seen references to a couple of mount options, but
from my experience with cachefs on Solaris, I'm guessing there's gotta be
some initial work to specify where the backing store goes on disk, and
that sort of thing.

Thanks,

Paul Archer

Paul Archer