[Linux-cachefs] Contact List of pediatricians and much more

Grover deferred synapse at thirdgearscratch.com
Wed Nov 7 02:12:07 UTC 2007

There are some specials we're offering this week only - many of the prices are below $500 which is virtually unheard of in this industry. We are offering the same quality
data for which most other companies charge $100 per thousand records. We don't think that's fair pricing so we offer flat rate pricing with unlimited use rights.

Call me today to chat some more about this, you won't regret you did. You can reach me at (206) 202-6231