[Linux-cachefs] Top Books of May

Shelfari updates at shelfari.com
Wed May 28 19:44:14 UTC 2008

Hello friends,

May's flowers have arrived and so have new top books on Shelfari. As always, you have eclectic tastes, and this month is no exception. The hottest movers in May were:

* The Host: A Novel by Stephenie Meyer
* Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian
* The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
* Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson
* A Wolf at the Table: A Memoir of My Father by Augusten Burroughs

Authors Unbound
Shelfari's new Authors Unbound feature is becoming increasingly popular. Several authors claimed their pages this month, and the community has been busy adding new insights and background about their favorite authors. Get reading (and writing) today by starting with the authors on your shelf.

Community Questions
Help your fellow readers choose their next book. Answer the question - Should I read this?

We know you're gearing up for some summer reading, so email us your top Summer picks and we'll share the winners on Shelfari.

Happy Reading!

Josh & the Shelfari Team

You can change your e-mail preferences from http://www.shelfari.com/settings/notifications.aspx