[Linux-cachefs] Ot rack me with suspense. SILV. Nay, don't stare at

Scally rebuffing at paps.nl
Fri Aug 28 23:24:13 UTC 2009

E letters. But did you talk of love? O Parnassus! Who would have thought
Mr. Brisk could have been in love, ha, ha, ha. O heavens, I thought you
could have no mistress but the Nine Muses. BRISK. No more I have, egad,
for I adore 'em all in your ladyship. Let me perish, I don't know
whether to be splenetic, or airy upon't; the deuce take me if I can tell
whether I am glad or sorry that your ladyship has made the discovery.
LADY FROTH. O be merry by all means. Prince Volscius in love! Ha, ha,
ha. BRISK. O barbarous, to turn me into ridicule! Yet, ha, ha, ha. The
deuce take me, I can't help laughing myself, ha, ha, ha; yet by heavens,
I have a violent passion for your ladyship, seriously. LADY FROTH.
Seriously? Ha, ha, ha. BRISK. Seriously, ha, ha, ha. Gad I have, for all
I laugh. LADY FROTH. Ha, ha, ha! What d'ye think I laugh at? Ha, ha, ha.
BRISK. Me, egad, ha, ha. LADY FROTH. No, the deuce take me if I don't
laugh at myself; for hang me if I have not a violent passion for Mr.
Brisk, ha, ha, ha. B