[Linux-cachefs] cachefs and index keys

Ion Badulescu ionbadula at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 14:12:39 UTC 2014

Hi Grant,

We hit the same problem with cachefs and the isilon smartconnect
feature. We ended up generating the autofs maps by hashing the clients
to individual smartconnect addresses, so one client will always connect
to one and only one NFS IP address. It may not be the right solution for
you, but it works for us...

Thanks,
-Ion