[Linux-cachefs] About r FS-Cache

David Howells dhowells at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 09:13:46 UTC 2019

<yangyuqi at sina.com> wrote:

> Hello Doctor David,

Sadly, I haven't managed to get a PhD yet.

> I'm a developer for NFS at Android OS, I want transplant FS-Cache to Android,
> I had look for source code at https://people.redhat.com/~dhowells/fscache/ ,
> I found only cachefilesd source code in the website,

Yep.  That's the userspace side of cachefiles.  The git tree for it is here:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/cachefilesd.git

> there not include fscache(kernel part).  So, where have the fscache code can
> let me to transplant?

It's been in the upstream Linux kernel for over a decade.  Look in fs/fscache/
fs/cachefiles/ and Documentation/filesystems/caching/

David