[Linux-cachefs] About the ceph persistent caching with fscache

Yang, Lifeng lifeng.yang at lenovonetapp.com
Wed Feb 12 03:10:43 UTC 2020

Hi Milosz and Ceph experts

Hope everything goes well and this email finds you guys as well.

I have a question need the consult from the ceph experts. I am the user of CephFS, and would like to use the persist memory to accelerate file IO and I found long times ago, the FSCache supports the CephFS:
https://lwn.net/Articles/564294/

I wonder if the FSCache support the user mode CephFS accessing? Because I just see there is only kernel code update, this is might the easy question for you.

Thanks

Regards
Lifeng