[Mod_nss-list] NSSSessionTickets causes some segfault in error log

Oliver Graute oliver.graute at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 15:42:55 UTC 2016

On 29/02/16, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> Oliver Graute wrote:
> > On 26/02/16, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> >>
> >> If you could build NSS with debugging we would be able to see where it
> >> is failing. I'm not sure where your package is coming from but IIRC to
> >> build with debug you can pass in something at build time, like BUILD_OPT=0
> >
> > i'am using this yocto recipe:
> >
> > https://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/plain/meta/recipes-support/nss/nss_3.21.bb
> >
> > I changed the option
> >
> > BUILD_OPT=0
> >
> > and rebuild the lib, how can I see the debug stuff?
>
> I'd suggest generating new core then open that in gdb. With the updated
> NSS you should have more details on where it crashed.

ok I generated a new core and debugged it with gdb.

But i'am a bit stucked here because my gdb can't do thread debugging

Unable to find libthread_db matching inferior's thread library, thread debugging will not be available

I already added

add-auto-load-safe-path /lib/libthread_db-1.0.so

to my .gdbinit to fix that, but no success.

all my gdb says is:

0x76b366dc in ?? () from /usr/lib/libssl3.so

Best Regards,

Oliver