[Napc-2018] Red Hat Partner Conference

Kiku Vives kvivesca at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 16:35:42 UTC 2018

Hi Hector,

Sorry, I replied to this comment later but for some reason, your email was
not included in the reply.... here you go:

Yes, we do have a room block available. You will be able to access the room
block as the last step of your registration.

Here is the registration page for your convenience: https://
redhatnapc2018.eventcore.com/

Thank you.

Kiku

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 4:26 PM, Hector Gonzalez <
hector.gonzalez at forty8fiftylabs.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Are there rooms being blocked off for the conference?  I just looked to
> reserve a room and there weren’t any available.
>

> Thanks
>

> Hector Gonzalez

KIKU VIVES

GLOBAL EVENTS STRATEGY - CUSTOMER AND PARTNER EVENTS

Red Hat, Inc.

100 E. Davie Street, Raleigh, NC 27601 USA

kvivesca at redhat.com    M: 9193684837
<https://red.ht/sig>
[image: https://redhatnapc2018.eventcore.com/]
<https://redhatnapc2018.eventcore.com/>