[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: [MARKETING]A save the date from Red Hat

Brad Bellew bellew at cdw.com
Wed Jan 17 18:21:34 UTC 2018

Attention,
I will be in out of the office beginning Tuesday, January 16th with no access to email or voicemail.  I will respond to all email and voicemail as soon as possible, upon my return to the office, Monday, January 22nd.

Thanks for your understanding.

If you need immediate assistance, please contact your CDW Account Team.

Brad Bellew
Solution Architect – Data Center Solutions |  CDW
EMC - Proven Professional SE Accreditation, Technical Architect
Isilon - ICSP
Netapp - ASAP
Nutanix – NPSR, NPSS, NSEN
VMWare - VSP, VTSP
201 N Franklin St.  |  Tampa, FL 33602
Phone:  813-804-5441  |  Fax:  847-371-8912

If you do not wish to receive e-mails related to product or service offers from your CDW representative, please reply to this email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line.