[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: A save the date from Red Hat

Matt Meyerson MMeyerson at vology.com
Wed Jan 17 18:21:28 UTC 2018

Thank you for your email and Happy New Year.

Please be aware that I will be on PTO from January 15 to January 19 with limited to no access to email or phone. Ken Robinson-Sales Assistant  or Rick McKay-Director of Strategic Accounts will be supporting me while on my PTO.

For hardware quotes, or status of sales orders, please reach out to Ken Robinson at :
email - KRobinson at vology.com  or phone - 813.387.4135

For any other request or support, please contact Rick McKay at:
email - RMckay at volgoy.com or phone - 813.335.3476

Matt