[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: A save the date from Red Hat

Czernecki, Caroline Caroline.Czernecki at onx.com
Wed Jan 17 18:21:26 UTC 2018

Thank you for your email.  I am out of the office.

If you need assistance with Changepoint please open a ticket with IT Support.

If you need assistance with a Canadian CSA or Schedule A please contact Stefano Miccoli (stefano.miccoli at onx.com).

I will respond to your email when I return.

Thank you!

This message, including attachments, may be confidential or legally privileged and is for the intended recipient(s) only. Unauthorized distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. By accepting email communications that may contain your personal information, you are deemed to consent to its transmission. Please delete this email if obtained in error and email confirmation to sender. If you no longer wish to receive email communications from OnX or its employees, please click here<https://offers.onx.com/onx-email-consent-opt-out-4.2017>. Thank you.