[Napc-2018] Partner Conference - Hotel Accommodations

Kiku Vives kvivesca at redhat.com
Fri Jul 13 15:27:30 UTC 2018

Hi Adriana,

First of all, congratulations!!!

The registration process for NAPC includes the opportunity to book a hotel
room. The only thing you need to do is to go through the reg process and
you should not have any issues with the room.

Thanks.

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Adriana Smith <adsmith at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> My manager, Mike Quattrucci will be attending the Partner Conference in
> October and I was wondering if hotel accommodations will be arranged on his
> behalf.
>
> I will be on maternity leave starting August 24th and I just want to make
> sure this is taken care of in advance of my absence.  I would be happy to
> take care of his reservation in advance should you not be doing a group
> booking.
>
> Thank you very much for your help / clarifying.
>
> Adriana Smith
>
> EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO Mike quattrucci
>
> NORTH East regional sales
>
> Red Hat
>
> <https://www.redhat.com/>
>
> M: 973-670-8684
> <https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>

KIKU VIVES

GLOBAL EVENTS MANAGER - PARTNER ECOSYSTEM

Red Hat, Inc.

100 E. Davie Street, Raleigh, NC 27601 USA

kvivesca at redhat.com    M: 9193684837
<https://red.ht/sig>
[image: NAPC Registration]
<https://redhatnapc2018.eventcore.com/>