[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Angela Armstrong angela.armstrong at dasher.com
Fri Jun 1 15:38:37 UTC 2018

OUT OF OFFICE-MATERNITY LEAVE: I am on maternity leave from February 16th until July 1st. I will be monitoring email periodically, but please direct the following inquires to the appropriate Dasher team members:

Al Chien- Sales related activities, vendor alignment, business development and trainings
Chief Sales Officer | Al.chien at dasher.com<mailto:Al.chien at dasher.com> | 408-409-2828

Hallie Barnes- Marketing related activities, events and lead campaigns
Marketing Manager | Hallie.barnes at dasher.com<mailto:Hallie.barnes at dasher.com> | 408-409-2777

Michael Cook- MDF plans, sponsor invoices and supplier/contract information
Chief Financial Officer | michael.cook at dasher.com<mailto:michael.cook at dasher.com> | 408-409-2849

Thank you,
Angela Armstrong