[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Attain Accounts Payable AccountsPayable at attain.com
Fri Jun 1 15:38:38 UTC 2018

Thank you, your invoice or inquiry has been received.  Please allow 2 full business days for one of our team members to research and reply.  For payment status inquiries, please double check your payment terms as we do try to follow the net terms per your contract with Attain.

This email message and any attachment(s) are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. If additional review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is requested, contact info at attain.com for written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachment(s).