[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Belics, Craig Craig.Belics at CenturyLink.com
Fri Jun 1 15:38:47 UTC 2018

Thank you for your e-mail.  I am currently out of the office on FTO until Monday, June 4th. I will have limited access to e-mail and voicemail during this time so any responses may be delayed.  If this is an emergency, please contact me via cell phone or text at 314.707.3425.

Craig W. Belics
Senior Lead Product Manager

For DCC or vROps questions, please contact Steve Nolen.
For SAP HANA questions, please contact Marshal Whatley.
For Flexpod questions, please contact Frank Moss.
For vCloud Air, please contact Stephen Egart.
For CenturyLink Government Cloud, please contact Richard Nordberg.
For VPDC/CDC questions, please contact Charlie Malpointe.

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.