[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Mateo, Hugo Hugo.Mateo at nttdata.com
Fri Jun 1 15:38:54 UTC 2018

Thank you for your email.
I will be out of the office starting May 25th through June 4th returning.

If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact the following DLS:

Esurance: DL_Esurance_Linux at nttdata.com
NLG: DL_NLG_LinuxSA at nttdata.com
Budget Truck: DL_Linux_BTR at nttdata.com

Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return.

Best Regards,
Hugo Mateo
Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding.