[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

suren.rangaraju at cognizant.com suren.rangaraju at cognizant.com
Fri Jun 1 15:39:14 UTC 2018

Dear All,
I am travelling to attend Pega World 2018 global conference will be checking my emails intermittently and will be delayed in responding for next few days.

I will be checking my emails and phone messages intermittently.
I am also accessible on WhatsApp on my work cell number - 201-220-1021 as well as text messages on this number.

For BFS North America Sales & Business Development activities, please contact
Saurabh Kumar
saurabh.kumar at cognizant.com<mailto:priyabrata.roy at cognizant.com>
Mobile - 480-217-6851

For all Pega Alliance activities, please reach out to Subrahmanyam Pappu subrahmanyam.pappu at cognizant.com<mailto:subrahmanyam.pappu at cognizant.com>
Mobile - 908-455-4289

For all Pega CoE activities and support, please contact Rexy Joseph
Email - Rexy.joseph at cognizant.com<mailto:Rexy.joseph at cognizant.com>
Mobile - 413-531-7047

For all Pega resourcing support, please contact Satya Pathuri
Email - Satya.Pathuri at cognizant.com<mailto:Satya.Pathuri at cognizant.com>
Mobile - 954-937-4741

Regards,
Suren.
Suren Rangaraju, PMP
Sr.Director, EAS-IPM (Integrated Process Management)
Pega Practice Head, Americas
Mobile  201-220-1021
E-mail  suren.rangaraju at cognizant.com<applewebdata://57934C8E-F24F-4104-9B0E-5B03884252C8/suren.rangaraju@cognizant.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.