[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Chris Hix Chix at tgs-mtc.com
Fri Jun 1 15:39:24 UTC 2018

ATTENTION!!

I am out of the office today, Thursday May 31st – Tuesday June 5th.  I will NOT have access to my emails and will respond once back.

If you need immediate assistance, please use the contact list below;

  *   • For Projects sales or general questions:
     *   o Please contact our PM, Tami Davis<mailto:tdavis at tgs-mtc.com>  and she will coordinate a resource for your inquiry.
     *   • For escalations:
     *   o Please contact Nathan Thomas<mailto:nthomas at tgs-mtc.com>.
     *   • For Managed Service Tickets:
     *   o Please contact our TGS Help Desk<mailto:helpdesk at tgs-KC.com> and our NOC team will be in contact with you.

Thank you in advance and have a wonderful day.

Chris Hix