[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: [MARKETING] Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Nicasio Alteros/MAXIMUS NicasioAlteros at maximus.com
Fri Jun 1 15:39:36 UTC 2018

?I am out of the office and will be back to work on June 4, 2018. If you need immediate assistance, you may call my celll phone (listed below). Otherwise, I will get back to you when I return.
Thank you.

Nick Alteros
609-618-2280

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies and the original message.