[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

James Charter James.Charter at lvs1.com
Fri Jun 1 15:39:58 UTC 2018

Thank-you for your message. I am travelling today and my responses will be delayed.  For urgent and time sensitive matters please see below.

If this is a systems emergency, please contact the 24/7 Support Line at 1-888-515-3262.
If you require assistance outside of a systems emergency please contact your nearest Long View Systems branch or call our main switchboard at 1-866-515-6900.

Thank-you,
James