[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: [External] Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Maira Herrera-Garcia mgarcia at arrow.com
Fri Jun 1 15:40:00 UTC 2018

The RMA Team no longer responds to their personal email box. Please utilize the Quality Issue portal to communicate all new Quality issues to the Quality team. Your quality issue must be entered via eRequest portal. By using this method, you will have complete visibility to the current status of your RMA.  Please reference the Quality Issue Link here, https://etq.arrow.com/reliance.

If you need further assistance regarding your Quality Issue please contact DEFECTIVE-RMA at ARROW.COM<mailto:DEFECTIVE-RMA at ARROW.COM>   for all Defective/ Supplier Defective requests or  RMA at ARROW.COM<mailto:RMA at ARROW.COM> for all other requests.

RMA has been experiencing heavy backlog and you may notice our turnaround time continually climbing since January. We ask for your patience while we work through our backlog.
Please do not escalate or follow up until after 5 days from ETQ submission. If you have any escalations, do not send multiple communications as this could result in confusion and duplicated work.

You may contact the following to escalate but please be aware that the entire RMA Team is currently backlogged.

PW Returns escalations please contact Bill Shirk william.shirk at arrow.com<mailto:william.shirk at arrow.com> tel# 775-334-2894
RMA escalations please contact Jannine Wells  JAWELLS at ARROW.COM<mailto:JAWELLS at ARROW.COM> tel# 775-334-1122
RMA escalations please contact Shirley Villagran SVILLAGRAN at ARROW.COM<mailto:SVILLAGRAN at ARROW.COM>  775-334-1159
For FQR escalations/follow up please contact Judith Alo JALO at ARROW.COM<mailto:JALO at ARROW.COM> TEL# 775-334-2802

Regards,
Maira Herrera
QUALITY-RMA/REP 1