[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Hunter Kaemmerling Hunter.Kaemmerling at gdt.com
Fri Jun 1 15:39:54 UTC 2018

Thank you so much for your email. Please note that the employee you are trying to reach is no longer with GDT. If you need further assistance or would like someone at the company to contact you, please call us at 214-857-6100 and leave a message with our receptionist. We’ll see to it that someone gets back to you right away. Again, thank you so much for your email.