[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

D.Felix at dell.com D.Felix at dell.com
Fri Jun 1 15:40:07 UTC 2018

Thank you for your email.

I will be out of the office week of May 28th-June 1st

If your request is urgent, please forward your request to your Primary account manager for assistance, keeping me on copy to make following up on requests easier upon my return.

If you are not sure who the account manager is, please forward your request to west_public_software at dell.com and include your Dell customer name and number(listed on any previous quotes/orders/invoices).

David Felix
Partner Software Volume Licensing
Dell EMC | U.S. State & Local Government/Education Partner Software Sales
(512) 723-6744| d.felix at dell.com