[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Romero, Alfonso F. ALFONSO.F.ROMERO at saic.com
Fri Jun 1 15:40:55 UTC 2018

Good day!  I am currently out of the office returning June 4th. I will respond to your e-mail once I return.

Thank you!
Alfonso Romero

This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is proprietary, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that further dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who received this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete it from his or her computer.