[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Venugopal, Benush (US - Sacramento) bvenugopal at deloitte.com
Fri Jun 1 15:40:53 UTC 2018

Hello -

Thank you for your message. I am out of the office and will return on Monday 06/04. I will have limited access to email and my reply to you will be delayed. If you need immediate assistance, please text or call me at 916.956.7172 and I will do my best to return your call quickly.

Have a nice day.

--Benush

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1