[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Elizabeth Voeller elizabeth.voeller at eglobaltech.com
Fri Jun 1 15:42:10 UTC 2018

Hello, I am sorry to have missed you! I am out of the office on PTO this week from 5/28 - 6/1/2018. I will be online intermittantly on Thursday and Friday for important meetings but for the most part will be offline.   Please contact Rahul Gaitonde for any questions at rahul.gaitonde at eglobaltech.com

I look forward to returning all messages next week.

For any urgent issues, please text me at 301.213.3867 and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you! Elizabeth Voeller