[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Austin Park austin.park at sapphirehealth.org
Fri Jun 1 15:42:14 UTC 2018

Hello,
I will be on vacation from Wednesday May 30th to Friday June 8th.  Although I’m not going to Mars where there are no cell towers or internet cafes, I will be somewhere with a 7-hour time difference making it possible that I may not be awake when you call or email.   If it is an emergency, you will need to call multiple times in a row.  (at least twice to overcome the DND setting).  Otherwise I will follow-up upon my return on June 8th.
If it is not an emergency, but require more urgent attention, please feel free to reach out to the following people for assistance:
For technical issues requiring immediate attention from the LCMC Epic technical team, please contact Jason Kennedy at 504-250-6102 jason.kennedy at sapphirehealth.org<mailto:jason.kennedy at sapphirehealth.org>.  Jason is in charge of the Epic technical infrastructure team until I return.
For Business development, operational, and other general issues, please contact Leah Politz at 504-874-6006 or email at leah.politz at sapphirehealth.org<mailto:leah.politz at sapphirehealth.org>.
Thank you and hope you are having a wonderful start to summer.
Austin