[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Dustin.Yeilding at dell.com Dustin.Yeilding at dell.com
Fri Jun 1 15:42:13 UTC 2018

***Attention***

I am out of the office. If you require assistance please call 1-800-945-3355 and provide your case number. You can also contact my backup at US_EEC_PLT_BackupTeam at Dell.com or simply send me an email and it will auto forward. Keep in mind the backup Email is only monitored during the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST Monday - Friday.

While away I will have no access to email or phones. My regular hours are Mon-Fri 1200-2100 CST. Be assured I will contact you as soon as I return and am able to read your email.

Thank you for choosing Dell EMC!

Dustin Yeilding