[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Brandon.A.Kent at dell.com Brandon.A.Kent at dell.com
Fri Jun 1 15:42:12 UTC 2018

Hello,
         Thank you for contacting DellEMC.  I am currently out of the office Friday June 1st, but will be returning Monday June 4th. I will return all voice and email messages then. Although I am out of the office, you do have options to provide service in my absence.

Placing an order
             Option 1: Click Here<https://www.dell.com/Identity/global/LoginOrRegister/942acd4b-0ae9-464a-991e-038e0c2086bd?wreply=http%3A%2F%2Fecomm.dell.com%2Fdellstore%2Fqto_retrieve.aspx%3F%26action%3DQTO%26STSQTO%3D1&pn=LoginOrRegister&feir=1> to use our online ordering system for immediate order processing.
             Option 2: Premier Page Users
*    Click Here<http://www.dell.com/premier/us/en/rc/?v=2.020&tfcid=Premier_3420171109#/home> to log-in
*    Easy access to order your Products, Services and Solutions at your price
*    Access Reports & Invoices
*    Need additional help?  Choose Premier Learning Library & Support
*    Click on "Quote" in the top menu bar to place your order online.

Additional support options
*         Customer Care: For customer service & returns please have your customer or order number available and contact Customer Care @ 800.456.3355
*         Technical Support: For Technical support please have your service tag and contact Pro-support@ 866.624.8067
*         Sales support: For emergency sales assistance, my back up is John Lomascolo.  He can be reached at john_lomascolo at dell.com, or 512-513-2071.