[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: [MARKETING] Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Stephanie Umbach Stephanie_Umbach at SHI.com
Fri Jun 1 15:41:04 UTC 2018

Thank you for contacting SHI International Corp. The employee you are trying to reach no longer works at our organization. Your email has been forwarded to their manager, however should you need immediate attention please call our receptionist desk at 800-477-6479 and they will connect you to a representative.