[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Josh.Hernandez at dell.com Josh.Hernandez at dell.com
Fri Jun 1 15:42:31 UTC 2018

Out of Office Alert****

My email response will be delayed.. During this time, I will have extremely limited access to any email or phone communication.

Please expect delays for my return communication.

 Thank you!

If this pertains to an Engagement or request, please formally submit your request via a SFDC Support Request and add my name as the requested Enterprise Technologists Engineer.

If this is urgent or a unique opportunity, please email our Engagement Manager for further assistance.

Operations
-  Dave Sutton (Operations Manager) - Dave_Sutton at Dell.com
-  For immediate assistance with other concerns, please contact my Manager.

Manager

-  Daryl Proctor - Daryl_Proctor at Dell.com