[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

LAWRENCE.JOHNSON at Dell.com LAWRENCE.JOHNSON at Dell.com
Fri Jun 1 15:42:42 UTC 2018

Out of Office Alert

Thank you for your email!

Please reach out to my backups during this time if you need imediate assistance.

For Microsoft - Please engage Logan Maruallo - Logan_Marullo at Dell.com

May 24th & 25th - Crystal Garnica - Crystal_Garnica at Dell.com

May 28th - June 1st - Jose Rivera-Zamudio - Jose_Rivera-Zamudio at Dell.com

For Urgent Inquireies - Dane Taylor - Dane_Taylor at Dell.com

I will return all emails and phone calls when I return on June 4th, 2018.

Please contact technical support for any technical support issues at 866-516-3115 or www.support.dell.com<http://www.support.dell.com/> (please have your service tag #).

If you'd like to place an order please utilize the "Quote To Order" link that is found in the customer facing quote.

Thank you for choosing Dell.