[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

John.Gorden at dell.com John.Gorden at dell.com
Fri Jun 1 15:42:48 UTC 2018

Greetings & Thank you for contacting Dell:

If you need further assistance while I'm away, please provide your incident SR# or Service Tag to someone on my team from the options provided below!

To engage further assistance!
Our technical support team is available 24x7 at 1-800-945-3355 option 1

Regards,
John Gorden
Dell EMC | Storage Support Service
office (512) 513-4625
mailto:john.gorden at dell.com

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

My work schedule is Tuesday - Saturday, 12 PM - 9 PM Central

Customer feedback | How am I doing? Please contact my manager Michael.Vassallo at dell.com<mailto:Michael.Vassallo at dell.com>