[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Registration open: 2018 North America Partner Conference

Dave Prusak dtp at lvlsvn.com
Fri Jun 1 15:42:46 UTC 2018

I will be on a medical leave of absence until further notice.

If you are in need of support during my absence, please send an email
to it-help at lvlsvn.com<mailto:it-help at lvlsvn.com>.  This email address will be monitored and the
appropriate person will reach out to you.

Please keep in mind that my colleagues who will be covering for me
don't know your systems as well as I do, so kindly give as much detail
as possible about the issue you are experiencing.

If your problem is either email related, and therefore you are unable
to send an email to the above address, or if it is an emergency requiring
immediate attention, please contact our controller, Lisa Schoonover, at
216-524-9055 x110 or on her mobile - 216-316-2491.  Also, please contact
Lisa if it is a non-support related matter.  If it is a true emergency
and you are unable to reach Lisa, then please contact our CEO/COO, Stuart
Taylor, at 216-524-9055 x122 or on his mobile - 216-554-0297.

Again, I thank you all in advance for your understanding and support during
this time.

Dave