[Napc-2018] out of the office

Kharouta, Said Said.Kharouta at Insight.com
Wed Sep 5 16:04:35 UTC 2018

Greetings,  I am currently out of the office In Training and PTO starting Monday 08/27, returning on Wed. 09/19.

For HPE support please email DL-HPDataCenter.

For general, vendor neutral requests, or requests that don’t have a manufacturer specific mailbox, please email one of the following:
                DL-WestDataCenter
                DL-EastDataCenter
                DL-CentralDataCenter
                DL-IPSDataCenter

For any Technical/Quoting questions regarding servers, please contact Awanic at insight.com Ext. 7141. For Storage, You can Contact Txscarpa at insight.com,
For any other DataCenter Specialty Team assistance, please contact Lynne Philistine, t. 6309246619</sap(cz1TSUQlM2FBTk9OJTNhZWNwYXBwMTItbHBfRUNQXzEyJTNhSEdYd2diTFRPcW1EeVdaaVpFN3pwM3dNVEIwZjJkQjJad0gwY1VIVS1BVFQ=)/bc/gui/sap/its/zpz2/~flNUQVRFPTI5ODM4LjAwMi4wMS4wOAA=?~okcode=DETAIL&~target=DETAIL&html_index=2>    Lynne.Philistine at insight.com

In the meantime Stay happy, wise and Make it a great day! Happy selling.

Kind regards,

How am I doing? Your comments are appreciated. To provide feedback, please email my manager Lynne  Philistine  at Lynne.Philistine at Insight.com<mailto:Lynne.Philistine at Insight.com>.

SAID M. KHAROUTA  | Sales Engineer III – National DataCenter Specialty Team | Insight
t. 800.467.4448 Ext. 3014   c. 602.690.9873   |  skharout at insight.com<mailto:skharout at insight.com> | insight.com