[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Greg Hetman Greg.Hetman at Ensono.com
Wed Sep 5 16:04:41 UTC 2018

Hello,

I will be out of the office Thursday Aug 22nd and coming back Monday Aug 27th.  If this is a problem which requires immediate assistance, please open up a service desk request and assign it to our team.   Otherwise I will respond when I can or when I return.

Greg Hetman

(c) 2018 Ensono, LP. All rights reserved. Ensono is a trademark of Ensono, LP. The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please resend this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system.