[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Covington, Sid Sid.Covington at insight.com
Wed Sep 5 16:04:45 UTC 2018

Out of Office Notice
For the day of Wednesday, September 5, 2018, I will be out of the office on PTO.
While away, I will maintain limited reactionary access to Insight’s systems and corporate email.
For urgent matters, please reach out to my colleague, Jenn Barrett at (512) 382-4490 or by email at Jenn.Barrett at insight.com<mailto:Jenn.Barrett at insight.com>, otherwise I will return all communications as I work to get caught up upon my return.
For emergencies, I can be reached on my personal cell phone at 512-925-4252.
Thank you,
Sid

SID COVINGTON | Account Executive | Insight
t. 512.382.4492  | f. 480.760.8725 | Sid.Covington at Insight.com<mailto:Sid.Covington at Insight.com> | insight.com
In case of emergency, my personal cell phone number is 512.925.4252.
How am I doing? Contact my manager at Duane.Pond at Insight.com<mailto:Duane.Pond at Insight.com>