[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Elizabeth Voeller elizabeth.voeller at eglobaltech.com
Wed Sep 5 16:04:46 UTC 2018

Hello, I am sorry to have missed you! Due to illness, I will be on PTO today (9/5). I will be returning messages as soon as possible.

For any urgent or HHS contract issues, please text me at 301.213.3867 and I will get back to you as soon as possible. For any contract-related issues, you may also contact Veronica Cuello at veronica.cuello at eglobaltech.com.

Thank you! Elizabeth Voeller