[Napc-2018] Automatic reply: Breakout sessions announced | Red Hat North America Partner Conference

Kristie Morgan Kristie.Morgan at crayon.com
Wed Sep 5 16:04:48 UTC 2018

I am currently out of the office.  For immediate assistance please contact Inside Sales at InsideSales.US at Crayon.com<mailto:InsideSales.US at Crayon.com>

Thank you for your business.

Kristie Morgan

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Crayon Group AS and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for any errors, omissions, information or viruses contained in the transmission of this message.

Personal Data: Crayon Group processes Personal Data for Business Communications and Direct Marketing purposes on the lawful basis of Legitimate Interest. To find out more, please see our Crayon privacy notice<https://www.crayon.com/en/about-us/global-privacy-notice/>.
If you are receiving Marketing material, but your business needs have changed, we can remove this email from our marketing lists if you simply send us a short email to: Opt-Out at Crayon.com.